Tuesday 21 February 2017

A Little Sephora Haul

Whilst in California it would have been rude for me not to visit Sephora as the make up enthusiast I am right? Walking in there as a deprived-sephora-british-girl (Seriously are we getting one yes or no?) was like walking into a candy store, there was just soo much staring me in the face.
Thankfully I had made a list so surprisingly there were no impulse buys...


I headed firstly for the Too Faced section picking up the sweet peach palette - Cutest Ever! I got my first Too Faced palette for my 16th birthday and the quality of eyeshadows is just amazing, as well as the most imaginitive packaging. The Sweet Peach palette has a great range of shadows to take you from day to evening easily and I know this will be a staple in my everyday makeup routine. As well as this I HAD to purchase the matching peach blush as well as two melted lipsticks in the shades 'Sugar' & 'Chihuahua'. In transit on the plane my favourite blush ever broke - it was cheap Morphe one I depotted into a Z palette so after searching the whole store I ended up finding the Too Faced Love Flush Blush in the shade love hangover in a similar pink hue.
Some of my daily essentials I stocked up on were the NARS concealars in the two lighest shades (for contouring) as well as Dior Blackout mascara and a new shade in their lip maximizer gloss - I couldn't function without this so new shades are alwaaaays welcome!


Now when it came to the Anastasia Beverly Hills section I had to be restrained and picked up only the liquid lipsticks I knew I was going to wear (nudes & pinks obvs). Plus a lipgloss to complete my new lip look...so excited to try these!
Lastly two products i had been wanting to try for ages, the Kat Von D Lock it Foundation and the Cover FX custom enhancer drop in Celestial - this is an absolute dream and I will be writing a post soon about my favourite highlighters in which this will definitely feature!

I am so excited to play with my new purchases and I'm already counting down the days til I can make my next Sephora splurge!

Kat x x x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig